Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Screwed 4 by 4... [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Screwed 4 by 4...

WNxRune
11-03-2003, 03:16 PM
Well mates, again im at my bros house... right now living here cause of repairs at my home... that bastard setted up a booby trap... all electrical systems failed... no biggie, dads an electrician.... well, hopefully hes on a better mood than the rest of the family...

oh right.... bad luck finally came to the university....

ok, first.... when you see a very pretty and cute girl, and your friends say shes average to ugly.... is that bad?

second.... well, I was off to registration for next semester, I saw some students getting money from "beca" so I thought maybe, just maybe, I might have something for my poor pocket. Well, did the line, at the front desk I went and ask for the money... well, turned out a very nice number.... $2754 WOOOT! IM RICH.... but then I noticed a line that was out of order.... $-2754.... ok that sucked.... looks like I accidentally maded a student loan and havent payed for it.... funny cause I never saw that money.... hey.... that explains why I had money for the car.... ehhh nevermind what I said....

arg..... good luck mates... oh and Narf, ill soon give ya some work. Just get a day off.... maybe a week :P

good night.... and get some sleep!

Madd
11-03-2003, 04:15 PM
narf is done with marching band so he has tons of time now...

the girl part, does it really matter what your friend thinks? he might just be a stubborn lil over-wishing/dreaming dumbass with girls...

not sure what is up with the money thing...too bad you didn't get the money...

bobby trap? i think that guy had too much fun ****ing around wit ur house