Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
hy mates :p [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : hy mates :p

WNxRune
10-30-2003, 05:29 PM
ok, resent events forbit me on typing mutch... basically cause im at my bros house and hes still angry for screwing up his laptop... I see it just fine anyway...

ok, Al, hope you remembered on putting me on away... dunno when ill come back...

ok, about stories, done ch 2, 3 and 4 is in the finishes... will give to narf when I get time...

ok, a damn strike by the cops is gonna be held tomorrow over here... yep alot of trouble in haloween without cops in puerto rico... its gonna get messy...

ok, just wish me luck tomorrow cause I got to go to univ... oh boy...

oh yeah, ok, im gonna get a laptop instead of the tower... reason is many students reccomended it to me instead of getting a pc... i see why...

ok, gotta go, brother comming... well, not really :P I leave you with bounty as the bartender for now :P ... the pub is still myne :P

Almuric
10-30-2003, 07:51 PM
Good to hear from you Rune. Hope you get the laptop soon. Looks like you might need to wear an egg-proof suit during halloween. :D

Bounty Hunter
10-30-2003, 07:58 PM
It is his bar still but I have the keys (as if I needed them for this lock). But anyway, until he is back I dare you all to drink as much as posible. Rune stands for all costs. Such a nice guy. :D

Rune I canĀ“t wait to read the rest of the story and to see you here again. Good luck at Halloween and see ya soon.