Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Yeah... I must have messed up [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Yeah... I must have messed up

WNxCootie
12-31-2009, 05:53 AM
I was whining and complaining about not being able to do anything solo... and the places I should go to get some good XP I was being destroyed by the monsters there, and the places I could handle I was only getting 2 XP each...

So after some discussions with Mesc, I am putting my rogue off to the side for now and have started up a Fighter. Even at low levels I can already tell a huge difference in this character and the rogue at early levels. I am able to actually do more.

So, I am going for a weapons master build with my fighter named Cootarius.

Sucks that I have to start back over again, but this time I think I have a good understanding of the characters, class's, equipment, and should be able to take care of myself eventually...

Almuric
12-31-2009, 08:51 AM
yes, rogues are one of the most difficult characters to play. unless you make a character that happens to use rogue as a side duty but is otherwise mainly a caster or fighter you will find it difficult to level. i only use my rogue when there is a large party and a need for the special skills that class possesses.

WNxCootie
12-31-2009, 09:20 AM
yeah I was thinking the same thing... Keeping him around for opening locks and setting traps and stuff or making them so on... but other than that I think I have messed him up beyond several levels of repair.

I have already got an idea for the fighter build I want, and what gear I should obtain, and what to place my skill points in etc... so I think that my new fighter will be a lot better. Also considering that my rogue was my very first on a multiplayer server, I have learned a lot, and can apply that to the fighter and do much better.

Almuric
12-31-2009, 09:41 AM
Once you get a good idea what you want to do take a look here - http://www.gustaver.se/nwn/ - and see if anyone has already done the work to perfect the build.

WNxCootie
12-31-2009, 10:07 AM
I see one i like now... Fighter WM and then some Wizard on the side.

Just kinda stinks that I have already gotten so much on my rogue now, including a house, and prolly will not be using it much.