Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
PC houseing problem [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : PC houseing problem

Sanguinius
12-13-2009, 10:26 AM
I was trying to enter my house useing my pally ( not the pc that brought the house ) but it wouldnt let me enter even tho i had the key.

But this brings up a problem, players cant sell there houses so when you have the gp to buy a new house players are going to have 2 or 3 houses on multipull PC's will you be able to sell houses or upgrade houses ? and do you really need diffent houses for PC as its a simple task to drop items for the PC who as the house in the first place so it makes sence to set it to Account name rather than PC name

Almuric
12-13-2009, 02:42 PM
It makes sense that one character does not know the other character even if they are used by the same player. The mod is set in PW Story, we're getting away from meta-gaming so the houses were set to the characters, not the cd key. I will at some point implement the ability to sell houses.

Sanguinius
12-13-2009, 03:32 PM
Well normaly i would agree with you, but as i said its a simple thing just to " drop " item for a toon to pick up.

Am glad you can sell houses, otherwise a PC would have more than one house and that would be silly

WNxCootie
12-14-2009, 07:10 AM
Or if you wanted to add the function to give a house away... I would gladly accept one!

Almuric
12-14-2009, 07:19 AM
Good one Cootie. :P

WNxCootie
12-14-2009, 07:28 AM
ha ha! It never hurts to ask. May look like an Idiot but I am use to it by now. LOL!!!

I did see that in there and I love that feature, and I am currently saving up all I can to get me one and leave some of the items I do not want to sell to save for a momento.

Almuric
12-14-2009, 07:34 AM
You've found the NPC that sells housing right? Just wanted to make sure you knew what the costs will be.

WNxCootie
12-14-2009, 07:37 AM
Yeah.. I found him... and considering the economy I would have expected to see the housing market to be better than it was. LOL!!!

I had to count the 0's to make sure I saw it right... I am about 1/6 the way to getting a cheap one!

Is there a tax credit in-game for first time home buyers?