Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Char deleation [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Char deleation

Sanguinius
12-11-2009, 08:05 PM
Abaddon Warmaster & Loilinus Jilkel

Shame to waste all that xp :P

Almuric
12-13-2009, 08:55 AM
before I delete these I'll think about your PM for a bit.

Sanguinius
12-13-2009, 09:29 AM
That would be nice, i mean i might be able to go the abyss with my pally thus helpping people, its a shame to use a PC for months only to lose intrest as grinding is so slow, haveing a port from once PC to another with out being able to save the xp serves everyone with out giveing anyone a advantage over the mod a lvl 20 cap allso means that you cant abuse the bank, and plyers like myself, can remove weeks of solo grinding but still leave enuff xp to gain to make the char fun to play and not make a lvl 40 from a lvl 1 toon, overall it really dose help a LOT

A side note, you could quest link the bank meaning you only get the key once you done a quest, a quest that a lvl 20 could do solo but insted of loot you gain the right to use the xp bank

Almuric
12-14-2009, 07:22 AM
What I am currently considering is making access to it a drop from Orcus.

Sanguinius
12-14-2009, 11:01 AM
Well, you might as well add my Pally to the list, with out a hi end BS hes pointless in the areas i built him for such as The Abyss & Orcus and that would mean a compleat rebuld from Char Gen, and there is no way am spending another 2 days beeing dragged around the abyss
It seems Heironeous failed him afterall....

So now you have

Abaddon Knight of Daegard, Abaddon Warmaster & Loilinus Jilkel

Sanguinius
12-14-2009, 11:13 AM
I cant find the edit button, sorry for the DP,

All char striped of gold & items.

A total XP of 1042232 :@

Sanguinius
12-14-2009, 07:21 PM
Again sorry for the dubble post

Feal free to remove all PC from WNxSangunius account :) thanks

Almuric
12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
Making a new account or you not gonna play anymore?

Sanguinius
12-14-2009, 08:32 PM
I wont say ill never play again but i wont be playing anytime soon, at least you wont have to lision to me mone about the Xp bank :) ... theres allways a brightside

WNxCootie
12-15-2009, 05:49 AM
Whoa... hey now... I just started playing and you are usually on when I am on... You are like my Jedi Master... you cant just leave me now, in my moment of need!

Sanguinius
12-15-2009, 11:03 AM
Whoa... hey now... I just started playing and you are usually on when I am on... You are like my Jedi Master... you cant just leave me now, in my moment of need!

Dude you dont need me :) you have a good build and all the gear ull ever need plus you sould have a large stash of cash, so dont panic, theres more experanced members in laq, mesc & ibs and ofc al to help you and ill still be on the forams if you have a question.

WNxCootie
12-15-2009, 11:53 AM
I have only ran into those others 1 time in the past week or so, I see you everyday. At least until now I did I guess. You were also the one that I first met on the server and gave me the grand tour and so on.

yeah, I have gear and cash and so on, but that is not a vital part of the gaming experience, and the player interaction is. If you are not there I would say most of the time when I am on I will be solo until the weekends possibly.

Whos going to protect me from the demons in Daegard now??

Sanguinius
12-15-2009, 11:57 AM
thats what am saying man :) u wont need someone to protect you YOU will be doing the protecting :)

WNxCootie
12-15-2009, 12:18 PM
That just does not work for me...

I do not have that much health anyway, and the last time the demons attacked the city, 1 hit and I was worm food. The only thing I think I could do at this time would be to run, hide and assume the fetal position.

Granted, I am doing much better on surviving with my current build, but I am in no way fit to keep the city safe.

Almuric
12-15-2009, 12:20 PM
Maybe Sang and I can work something out.

WNxCootie
12-15-2009, 12:30 PM
I know I am new here to the realm and the section and well... to the game and all. But Sang has been a huge help to me in game, and is almost always on when I am on playing. He is also a very helpful person.

I know I may be beating a dead horse but I do not want him to think that he will not be missed as I know I will miss him, as I am sure others will to.

Sanguinius
12-15-2009, 05:32 PM
Thanks man, i had a word with Al, and i bleave we have come to a " Understanding " If Heironeous willing i might be around sooner than you think, but that depends on the " gods "