Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Rework the site [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Rework the site

Almuric
03-31-2009, 04:47 PM
Well I guess I'm going to redo the homepage as a static page rather than the dynamic one we have now. Gonna archive all the dead game categories and bring the Neverwinter Nights stuff to the forefront. The vbulletin will be updated and the site theme will change completely.

Almuric
04-15-2009, 01:55 AM
We'll have the default theme for a few days.

Bushwacker
04-17-2009, 07:03 PM
eww this look suxors...hurry up man.

Almuric
04-17-2009, 10:02 PM
hey! gotta decide on the theme. The old ones arent supported in this version of vbulletin so i'll have to pay for a new one.

Bushwacker
05-21-2009, 09:32 PM
hey! gotta decide on the theme. The old ones arent supported in this version of vbulletin so i'll have to pay for a new one.

Well dude it's been a while...So whats it going to be?

Almuric
05-22-2009, 03:32 PM
I know which one I want. Just deciding if I want to spend money on this thing. The site has a pretty bad track record of "purpose to exist". Not much traffic, not many folks. I wonder if I should pick a new domain name and purpose as this one doesnt seem to have one.

Bushwacker
05-22-2009, 06:49 PM
Well that might not be a bad idea. What exactly do you want to do man. You could do like I did. Make yourself a regular website and just add a forum board to it. That way you can pretty much do whatever you want with it. Not dedicated to any one thing, you know.

Almuric
05-24-2009, 04:10 AM
that's my big problem, not knowing what I want to do. thus the lack of purpose for the site since I dont have any myself.