Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Few things to fix [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Few things to fix

Bounty Hunter
10-20-2003, 08:10 PM
I know that all of this have been said but I wanted to write it down just in case.

Traps - they cost but you don´t get exp for the kill. We were all in the area and a guy died from 2 of my traps but it said "experience gained 0". Geno knows about this and said that he will look at the traps script so this is just a reminder.

Bigbies hand - it have no save for damage. It have a save to not get caught but once you are caught it just deal damage. No saves agaisnt crushing and all that. So if you get caught the mage don´t need to do absolutely nothing more but sit and laugh. Geno knows about this too.

Time stop - many are complaining and I mean many. But maybe not take it out but make it if it is possible so that you can cast one every 1 minute. Or if a mage need to pass some save or anything to cast it. It is not fun when 4-5 players get caught with 2-3 mages and all of them cast ts.

True seeing - need a spot check but you said that you are fixing it so it is cool.

More info added - about damage to elemental shield and element endurance. Mages cast it in the fort and then complain how they get elemental damage even tho their armour grant them protection. Tonight 3 players complained and it took time to explain to them.

Rules book - can you somehow force the players to read the fu*king book. Rules are being broken casue they don´t read the book. Gods don´t let you join the arena until you talk to the guy and get key. So maybe something like that.

Ok, enough from me, gotta let few others complain too. :D