Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Mass Effect [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Mass Effect

Bushwacker
09-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Hey whats up geeks & freaks!

Is or has anyone played this game called Mass Effect (http://masseffect.bioware.com/) by Bioware? If so how ya like it/hate it? :)

Exectech
09-16-2008, 07:21 AM
I really enjoyed the hell of it. I played through it more than once and that is very rare for me. The combat feels odd (RPG/FPS) and not right at first, but later you'll find that it's rather addictive. The story is outstanding and the environments are so immersive. Great game! Of course I played it on the 360, I'm sure it ported fairly well. Remember the days when games were ported to the consoles and not the other way around?

Bushwacker
09-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Well Ive been at it for a little while now and I like it. Your right about everything you mentioned here to. Getting use to the style of game play was a bit weird for me as well, but got into it pretty quick. The story, environments, interaction with the characters and graphics are just terrific. I should play it more often, but I don't have a lot of time to sit for and hour or so at a time. I hate getting in the game and having to leave after a half hour or so. You start to really get into it and something happens and I have to go. HATE THAT!!!.

And yes I remember when it was the other way around. I really love my 360, but only for driving sims. I cant stand playing FPS's on it. I have to have a mouse and keyboard. I'm just lame that way. Plus I have yet to see a console give me the quality of graphics I get out of my pc or the smooth fluid action.