Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Today's Game - Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Today's Game - Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures

Almuric
04-21-2008, 11:48 AM
Website - http://www.ageofconan.com/
Release Date - May 20 2008

If I was willing to play an MMORPG I think I would try this one. DirectX 10 graphics ensure this game will look astounding. There is an open beta going on now if you cant wait for the next month.

Quoted from the website FAQ:

One of the key features of Age of Conan is the unique combat system, which is a huge leap forward from both a technological and gameplay standpoint. Fighting in most MMOs involves targeting by clicking something, clicking auto attack, then occasionally clicking a special attack, but fighting in Age of Conan centers around something we call the Real Combat System.

In this innovative approach to MMO combat, you don’t pick a “target” and focus your attacks on that target. Instead, you actually move up to your foe and start swinging your weapon in different directions in real-time, using direction keys or even a gamepad. In this combat system, you can unleash devastating combos and even brutal finishing moves. Fighting feels dynamic, exciting, and most importantly, hands-on and real.

And good news for all you XBOX360 owners, the game will come out on that console as well. :)

Silentblade
04-21-2008, 02:52 PM
I checked it out...looks nicely done...I even signed up for the beta just for giggles.

WNxRune
04-21-2008, 05:33 PM
Hellz yeah I'm in this one. Where else can I live to my Conan-like life fantasy?