Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Website Needs [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Website Needs

Almuric
04-18-2008, 11:54 AM
So, now that www.daegard.com is up what do you think it needs? I'm currently thinking about taking screenshots of the city of Daegard in the toolset and making a map. So you'd click on the word Daegard on the overland map and it would "zoom in" to that map with the locations of various shops pointed out.

That's my idea, what else?

Silentblade
04-18-2008, 03:09 PM
one thing I noticed that the map needs is a way to get back to the main map without having to click the back button when your zoomed into an area.

Yes I agree with your idea Al, I like it. That would be most helpful.

Sanguinius
05-26-2008, 09:29 PM
I would like to see a more indepth vew on areas. Maby item listings , recamended lvl and if its party recamended or its posable to solo

Silentblade
05-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Don't want to give to much away though Sang, so the item list would be out. level would be good to list though.

Almuric
05-27-2008, 06:08 AM
There has been some discussion of letting you click on areas of the overland maps and zooming in to details maps of the areas. This would take a LOT of time so it hasnt been started yet. My first such project will be to take screenshots of the areas inside each city (ArcHill, Hillview, Daegard) and let you see those when you click on them.

Silentblade
05-27-2008, 07:16 PM
That would work wonders we could even leave it at that, depends on how others feel I guess. You don't want to give away to much info.

Sanguinius
05-28-2008, 07:19 PM
You don't want to give away to much info

Well i think the area lvl's would be usefull as a guide... In truth its VERY anoying when someone leaves a trail of monsters coz thay have ran away or ran around and died coz there to low lvl. Now at least you could say you been warned lol