Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Great night [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Great night

Bounty Hunter
10-18-2003, 09:09 PM
Too bad it is 5 am now. I had GREAT time tonight but bed is calling me.
We had over 15 players on and it was really fun. Being on the winning team (when Al was not using his pally :D ) helped too.
2 rogues and 1 pally had a lot of fun tonight and I thank you all who played and made it happen.
Woot woot!!!

Genocide
10-19-2003, 04:24 AM
Fire indeed kicked major ass all night long. We held the battlefield for at least 45 mins. Only three players and not a mage among us at all. Lost of times no one ever died after 1--12 consecutive battles. We indeed kicked ass.

Wondering if Talen should come to the server after the wipe.

Silentblade
10-19-2003, 05:07 AM
Geno...your welcome to bring Talon. I'll be packing my lvl 20 Pally and we'll duel. :P

Bounty Hunter
10-19-2003, 08:55 AM
Silent, my mate EB is all about teams. No 1 on 1 duels. So sure, bring your pally and bring your team. We will be there to take you down. And how dare you using my and Madds smily :P !!!

Madd
10-19-2003, 09:39 AM
well, when i seemed to go in there....fire seemed to break down...until i got to tana...but thats's cuz it's pally duels are those take forever....

but last night was awesome...only problem i saw was two people(one on air, one on water) who wouldn't join there elemental parties...but they never went into battle so i just sweeped em

but i think pally's will be nerfed with geno changing some of HA attributes..like it can't be parried and it's effects hit everytime...

Almuric
10-19-2003, 01:05 PM
The holy avenger properties are hard coded into the game. There is a list of stuff people want changed that we cant. They include Holy Avengers, Knockdown, Improved Knockdown, Parry. Probably more. Only thing we can do is ban these things, not change them.

Tana Bennesen
10-22-2003, 02:18 PM
hehe, pally duels are fun. it's truely even footing if you both dispell each other with the hammer.. all comes down to AC and AB then. and Madd is litterally dead equal with me, cept i got the AC on her i think, hehe. though i think she has the AB on me.

Madd
10-22-2003, 05:07 PM
heh i wonder how many people i can fool....

you easily got ac on me...but my ab is high enough to counter it :P

Bounty Hunter
10-22-2003, 05:50 PM
Tana nice to see you here finnaly!!! :D

Madd is my bit*h but he is male in real life. But like every bit*h he like to play female chars. :lol:

Madd
10-22-2003, 07:46 PM
ok, so it didn't last that long....i thought bounty could hold a secret but i guess not

Bounty Hunter
10-22-2003, 07:49 PM
Mate all they need to do is examine Bounty the pimp of Madd while in play and no secrets any more.
You told Rune why his gold keeps dissaperaing when we drink and I told you that it was a wrong move from you. Now you will never be able to keep a secret secret. :D

Madd
10-22-2003, 07:51 PM
damn you...i wish this armor wasn't so loud...and i didn't breathe so heavily, and i wasn't so fat...and you went in a reverie, and your paranormal senses.....then i could steal some from ya