Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Bush got a new job [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Bush got a new job

Bushwacker
03-05-2008, 05:09 PM
I'm so excited about this man. Check it out here.
Innovion Corp (http://www.innovioncorp.com/local/or.asp):D

Almuric
03-05-2008, 08:40 PM
nice, what you going to be doing for them?

Silentblade
03-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Wow thats almost in my back yard :P I live in Seattle, WA. Is that nuclear or electronics?

Bushwacker
03-06-2008, 12:27 AM
It's electronics and I'll be doing pretty much the same thing I do now except more of it and taking on more reasonability’s. I'm pretty much going to be the only tech for them supporting about 40 users and your typical Network Admin stuff. Also going to be getting a lot more in depth with the telecommunications side of things. Going to be knee deep into VIOP, video conf, SharePoint and a bunch of other stuff. My plate is going to be quite full for a while until I get up to speed on company policies and procedures and such. Also there is going to be a little learning curve with SharePoint as I’ve not had a lot of experience working with it. VMware is big there too. More than at the college. anyway it's going to be fun and cant wait to get started.

Almuric
03-06-2008, 07:38 AM
I think you just said everything twice. :P

Sounds like an awesome job man. I dont envy you the sharepoint stuff, I cant stand sharepoint myself.

Bushwacker
03-11-2008, 03:08 PM
Ya what was up with that! weird...oh well fixed.