Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
What up everyone [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : What up everyone

Bushwacker
12-12-2007, 08:03 PM
Thought I would check in with you all and see how everyone is doing:) Hope your all doing good and your family is well too. I haven't been up to to much myself, just working and playing as usual. Been studding for the MCSE cert quite a bit lately. I'm on exam 70-293 now. Got 70-270, 70-290 and 70-291 done so once I get through 293 I'll be about half way. Geez man this stuff is a butt load of work.

And of course I'm playing games hehe:D. I picked up London Hellgate and I've been enjoying that quite a bit. Crysis is awesome, what can I say the gfx are kick ass and the AI are actually decent to play against. I love the fact that the world is totally interactive. When you shoot stuff it either blows up or tears apart or does something else. Very cool stuff. Picked up UT 3 and wow did they ever do a great job with this one. I just started playing it so I cant really offer alot of info except that it runs extremely smooth and looks amazing. This is the best one yet of the series. Trog will like this one.;) plus you get the editor so you can build your own maps and stuff. I used to do that with the older one and it was alot of fun.

Getting ready for Christmas too. Took my honey and my son way up in the mountains to get our Christmas tree this year. That was alot of fun. More so this year than previous years because my son is old enough now to understand whats going on and what were doing. There was a few feet of snow this year where we went and the tag only cost $5. LOL I spent about $150 for gas and food, but you know what...It was so worth it and then some. It was such a good family outing that I feel you just can't put a price tag on that. I think next year we'll go to the same place except I think I'm going to try and get a couple of snowmobiles and make a whole weekend thing out of it.

It was so funny to watch my son follow Terri and I. Poor little guy, I think sometimes he spent more time falling down then he did walking, but he would laugh so hard every time he fell. He thought it was the funniest thing. That and throwing snow at his mom and me. HEHE.

So what do you guys and girls want for Christmas this year, and were you good boys and girls? Personally I already got what I wanted for Christmas, I couldn't of asked for anything better than last weekend up getting that tree with my family.

Well I'm looking forward to reading how you all are and what you've been up to. So write back soon ok.

Take care and have a great holiday season. Be safe and share the love.

Bushwacker

Almuric
12-12-2007, 08:36 PM
Well today is my birthday. So I took a half day off of work and went home to hang out with my puppies. I was planning on doing a little deer hunting but it was raining and I dont want a deer so badly that I'll sit out in the cold and get soaked to do it.

When it was getting dark I loaded the pups up and we drove over to my in-laws. We had dinner, some birthday cheesecake, and I smoked one of my good A Fuete Opus X cigars along with a 21 year old scotch. :D Opened up my presents - Microsoft LX-3000 headset, Essential Ghost Rider Vol 1 & 2 (so I can read all the Ghost Rider comics I can stand now! :P ), a hard back book all about Conan the Barbarian, a brand new spot light that plugs into my car cigarette lighter (I'm sooo stoked about that light) and a new coffee mug that plugs into my cigarette lighter OR USB port on my computer to keep my drinks warm!

I'm not even sure what my plans are for christmas but I can say right now nothing as fancy as driving up to the mountains to cut down a christmas tree. ;) It's great to hear that UT3 is so great, I may break down and buy it. Speaking of environment that accurately changes, Company of Heroes is like that. It's really an excellent RTS.