Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
Today's Game - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : Today's Game - Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Almuric
11-05-2007, 03:45 PM
So Call of Duty has finally left behind the WWII setting and moved on to the modern world. Release date is today (November 5th)! For those fans of the previous versions I'm sure this is a long-awaited release. FPS fans - post your thoughts after you've bought the game. I'd love to hear it!

http://www.callofduty.com/

Bushwacker
11-10-2007, 06:21 PM
I don't have it yet, but you know I'll be having it soon. I loved all the previous versions.

Bushwacker
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
Ok so I finally got it. Nice as game guys. Looks amazing. They really did a great job with this game. Game play so far has been great too. Better have some hardware to run this one with everything turned up. I'm running it on Vista and it's butter smooth. Very happy with this one more than all previous additions.

While I was there I seen Gears of War for PC was on the shelf too, so I got that one to. Haven't installed it yet, been having to much fun with CoD 4. I'll let ya know how it is later.;)

Almuric
11-11-2007, 04:11 PM
So how do you like it with the modern weapons as compared to the other games?

Bushwacker
11-11-2007, 06:24 PM
I like these much better. More realistic. The nades are cool as are the RPG's. As you know I spent 10 years in the ARMY and I can tell you this stuff is pretty close. The AI movement and tactics are pretty good too. Haven't played it online yet, I'll probably do that later tonight once I get a better feel for my key binds.