Warning: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in /var/www/trogworld.com/public_html/forums/includes/class_core.php on line 1960
The Ultimate Gaming Machines [Archive] - TrogWorld

PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Gaming Machines

Bushwacker
10-12-2007, 08:27 PM
Whether you prefer PC, console, or mobile gaming, these devices are our favorites for just having fun.

Playing video games is an often overlooked but absolutely essential part of living a stress-free life, at least in my opinion. And in today's pressure cooker of a modern world, nothing eases tension quite like a few rounds of grinding virtual opponents into the dust. Whether you prefer to get your game on using the hottest fire-breathing PC money can buy or on your cell while waiting for the bus, these sweet products are sure to slap a big grin on your fun-loving face.

Read the story here (http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2194064,00.asp)

Almuric
10-13-2007, 08:01 AM
Too bad that HP is $5400. Why do gaming rigs have to cost so much. :P

Bushwacker
10-13-2007, 06:17 PM
I think it's just a way for them to get more money is all. If you think about it, all a gaming rig is...is a system with way better gfx and more RAM than usual. For the most part anyway. You could probably custom build a rig on there site and get it cheaper. I mean come on man. They price them way to much for what seems to me as nothing more than a title. Hey look I bought a Dell Optiplex GX-745. Ok cool now comes along a guy with pretty much the same rig but its a listed as a gaming system and is paying almost twice as much. Blah pfft pfft get a clue.